My Community Mortgage
At Stonebridge Home Loans, we are ready to serve you!
We acknowledge your selfless dedication to keeping our community safe, healthy and educated day in and day out. The Community Hero Loan is our way to give thanks to those who work and serve our local community every day.
Who Is Eligible?
This loan program is available to anyone currently working in, or retired from the following fields:
- Military (active duty, reserves, or veterans) Law Enforcement
- Government (Federal, State, or Local) Firefighters, EMS’s & EMT’s
- Medical professionals (Doctors, RN’s or LPN’s) and Teachers
What Are The Benefits?
My Community Mortgage is a Fannie Mae program that has very flexible credit guidelines for low to moderate income borrowers. It's available to purchase or refinance a single-family home, townhome, condominium, or a 2–4 family home.
- 5% down payment. Entire down payment can be gift funds.
- Up to 95% financing - one loan (one-unit)
- Eligible for Community Seconds or standard subordinate financing
- Available for 2, 3 or 4-unit properties for borrowers who want to live in one unit and rent out the others
- Choose a fixed rate or an ARM if you don't plan on being in the home for long
- Reduced PMI rates
- Borrowers must be at or below median area income limits to qualify
- Available for purchases and rate and term refinances
"Service Deserves Its Rewards"